Sunday 17 July 2011

A Few Tweaks

When I started this blog as Random Radio Jottings and Other Gubbins last November the original intention was to post about radio and anything else that struck me as remotely interesting. In the event all my posts have been radio-related so I’ve renamed the blog Random Radio Jottings (the URL remains unchanged).

Any non-radio posts can, from today, be found here:
http://random-gubbins.blogspot.com/

Don’t forget that if you have a Facebook or Twitter account that you can receive notifications of blog posts by clicking on the links down the right-hand column of this page. You can also see videos uploaded to my YouTube channel here:

Thank you.

2 comments:

Steve Morton said...

What is your Twitter account?

Andy Walmsley said...

Steve it's called @Radiojottings or click on the "Follow me on Twitter" button down the right

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...